Some moulds are extremely hazardous to health and need professional removal by trained personnel. So if you are elderly or pregnant, and there is a large amount of unidentified mould in your bedroom then it is almost certainly hazardous to your health and needs removing. A small amount of mould in the corner of your basement will probably do you no harm.
- Eye, nose and throat irritation;
- Coughing and phlegm build-up;
- Wheezing and shortness of breath; and
- Allergic reactions.
- Cot Death in Babies